Ten steps to achieve a successful sale
The objective of this stage of the sale is to make all the necessary preparations to collect data and documents for the product and the company, and then collect data about the customer and the competitive prices of your establishment and who the suppliers who have dealt with before, and what are the goods competing for you in the market and prices and conditions of sale until Make a good offer for your Digital Cash Academy Scam product. If you are the owner and manager at the same time, you must make the policies, procedures and rules of sale for the facility available in writing to the sales team.
The purpose of this stage in the sale process is to find the expected customers to buy from your establishment and there are three types
– New prospect: who comes as a result of announcements about the establishment. Or from the sales representatives go to them to introduce their goods and this method is usually through which the sales of many people who may have a desire to buy something and does not have time to search, if it is found in front of the habit usually
– Regular and expected client: includes the effort made by the seller to make an old customer knows what is new to him. It is important for the seller to know that the old regular customer is the most likely client to buy his product.
– Expected customer inside the shop: This includes the evaluation of the client and determine the size of the entry during the shop. This means using all your ability to observe and experience to determine if this person will buy or just stroll around the shops to spend time. Those who need assistance and who prefer to leave alone are watching and then decide.
3 – Approach:
The goal of this phase of the sale is to open a positive page and then try to know the customer information as much as possible and the motives to buy before starting to offer the product or service for sale. However, it is best to know what to say before approaching the client. It is natural that you will begin to greet, and then questions to determine what the client wants so as not to alienate him by talking about some things that do not accuse him and do not approach the client by asking him can help you? Because the answer will be thank you, I’m just watching and this will close the door of discussion immediately because customers hear this sentence a lot and therefore the response comes automatically.
The purpose of this stage is to tell the customer everything he needs to know to make a buying decision. Make sure that your message fits your needs. However, it is a good opportunity to be influenced by its decision. To do this, you must focus on what is useful to the buyer, and make him participate in the discussion and give him proof of what he is saying, and then select the choices so that it is limited to only two or three And then tried to embody the profit he would buy if he bought now and not later
5. Experimental Conclusion:
The purpose of this stage is to present an important sentence or question to let you know if the client is about to make a purchase decision. Avoid saying, “Are you about to take one today?” This keeps the buyer away. He will think you are working for your own good and that you are only trying to sell.
6. Disclosure of objections:
The purpose here is to find out why the buyer is not ready to buy now.
7. Handling objections:
Here, you should refer to the offer you made and discuss the client on any side that has misunderstood or raised doubts. For example, if the customer said that the price is high, resort to the following four points:
– Yes … but: that is to “agree” then say but then start to show the advantages that made the product expensive
– The confrontation with the question: “Why is the Digital Cash Academy Review product expensive?” This defines the place of objection, so you can discuss or convince him reasons or reduction if possible.
– Rejecting objection: “You think the item is expensive” by returning the customer’s feedback can reduce the size of the objection in the customer’s eye.
Direct response: “The more you pay, the better.” “Quality is always expensive” This method may bother some but succeed with a lot because it inspires confidence in the product and quality.
Here is the question or guidance of the sentence that motivates the customer to make a purchase decision and to do so you can do the following:
– Service provided: “We can deliver the product to you at home this evening”
– Choose “Do you want the five or eight pieces”
– Give an incentive: “If you buy now you will get a 10% discount”
– Select a time to finish: “If you want to buy, now decide there is no one else”
9. Sale Proposition:
The purpose of this stage of the sale process is to encourage the customer to buy more by offering a specific proposal for another product or service that the client may need. For example: “With this pants you can buy this shirt.” Most people prefer to finish buying one round on the same day. Customer may accept this offer and purchase. But do not use “Is there anything else you need?” Digital Cash Academy Login question usually ends with “no thanks” but, as I said before, “show something specific”.
The purpose here is to ensure that all steps involved in completing the sale, arranging the delivery, receiving the price and ensuring customer satisfaction have been taken fully. Here you must add “We are pleased that you honored our shop or our company” and connect the customer to the door if possible. You must know that this ensures that the customer will feel satisfied with the product and the transaction within the facility.